As part of my Karma Cleanse, today I will focus on being grateful.
Yes, my life has had its tragedies and hardships, but I still have so much to be grateful for.
I am grateful for…
- my parents who made me the person that I am today…so blame them 🙂
- my friends both near and far who are like my “chosen” family
- my sweet puppy, Lola, who has taught me so much and give so much love
- my financial security that gives me great freedom in my life
- my love of travel
- my sense of humor which allows me to laugh at myself
- sore muscles because they remind of the blessings of movement
- my home which allows me to travel all over and still feel grounded
- friends who offer wisdom when I’m acting crazy
- sunny days in Washington
- access to a diversity of cultures
- my uncle for always being there
- sinus headaches because they remind me that I’m lucky to only have to deal with this medical issue
- Lush bath bombs and bubble bars and a big tub
- my passport
There are so many things that I have omitted, but that’s what popped in my head tonight. I’m also grateful for my new bike and the assistance of a dear friend. Today has been such a good day that I’m exhausted. I love days like today.