Lists. I like lists. The Huffington Post always seems to be promoting a new list. Some of my recent favorite lists —
Today I wasn’t feeling so good. When I’m not feeling well, I find that I often make lists — what I should do, what errands to run, or new ideas. Today’s list is bit more chaotic and lacking a specific theme.
7 Things that Race Through My Head With a Migraine
1. How did I live before black-out curtains?
2. Has my dog turned into a mini version of me or vice versa?
3. What is missing from my life?
4. Am I at the beginning of a love/hate relationship with the “Do Not Disturb” feature?
5. Can I spend an entire month blogging about past travel experiences and future plans? Should I do that in April?
6. How awesome are heating pads? SO AWESOME!
7. Why do I always want to start making a new dessert when I have no one to eat them?
Thankfully I was able to leave my bed by 1pm, so I made some healthy frozen yogurt and a new frittata. Now, I’m ready to straighten up and go to bed.